At Ketterer, Browne & Anderson, LLC, we understand the vital importance that intellectual property plays for your business. Our attorneys help businesses and individuals develop, license, and protect their intellectual property assets. We can assist you in all phases of IP development, from concept mapping to registration, licensing, and enforcement. Our strategic approach to intellectual property protection can help you build, expand and monetize your IP portfolio.
Our Maryland intellectual property attorneys represent individual and corporate clients before the U.S.P.T.O., the U.S. Copyright Office, in federal and state courts and before regulatory and administrative agencies. Our team has successfully represented clients in copyright, trademark, trade secret and misappropriation actions and proceedings.
Our firm includes trial lawyers who work with our IP practice group. Our attorneys have litigated against some of the biggest companies and law firms in the country. We handle sophisticated litigation routinely. Accordingly, we bring our litigation experience to inform our work with our business clients. Attorney Christina Graziano leads our IP practice group and is here to help.
Contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment with our team.
KBA’s Intellectual Property Services
- Trademarks and Copyrights
- Trade Secrets
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
I. Trademarks and Copyrights
- Copyright and trademark searches, fair use determinations, common law rights analysis
- Brand development (including counseling on domain name, trademark registration and monitoring, and renewal services)
- Transactional support (including due diligence reports, licensure, and shared use agreements)
II. Trade Secrets
- Development, enforcement and interpretation of trade secrets and privacy policies
- Arbitration and enforcement agreements
III. Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution concerning trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and unfair competition matters
- Trademark mining, defense, and opposition proceedings